In the world of food service, sustainability is no longer just a buzzword – it's a necessity. According to a survey conducted by the National Restaurant Association, 84% of restaurant owners believe that sustainable packaging is becoming more important to their customers. Customers today are aware of the environmental impact of packaging and are more likely to choose restaurants that offer eco-friendly packaging options. In fact, 57% of consumers consider sustainable packaging a crucial factor in deciding where to eat.
That's why M&Q Packaging is proud to introduce PanSaver RC, the latest addition to their line of sustainable pan liners. The only liner made with a minimum of 80% post-consumer recycled content, PanSaver RC is a clear choice for kitchens looking to make a positive impact. PanSaver RC provides the high-performance standards you've come to expect from the entire PanSaver line while continuing to champion environmental responsibility by incorporating post-consumer recycled content.
What is Post-Consumer Recycled Content?
Harnessing cutting-edge technologies, Post-Consumer Recycled Content (PCR) is the next generation of recycling, transforming consumer plastic waste into a high-quality and hygienic feedstock. This process keeps plastic materials out of landfills, helping to reduce the environmental impact associated with plastic use and helping foster a circular economy. Use of PCR technology has been identified as one of the ways the United States can reach the goals outlined in the U.S. Plastics Pact.
Why Choose PanSaver RC?
PanSaver RC pan liners embody a perfect fusion of sustainability and performance. Here's why our exclusive features make them a game-changer in the kitchen:
- Made with a Minimum of 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Content: We take pride in actively contributing to the reduction of plastic waste by utilizing a significant percentage of recycled materials in our PanSaver RC pan liners.
- Ovenable to 400°F/204°C: PanSaver RC doesn't compromise on functionality. Enjoy the same high heat resistance as our traditional liners, making them suitable for a range of culinary applications.
- Better Durability and Stronger Seals: Experience enhanced puncture resistance with improved durability and stronger seals. PanSaver RC is engineered to withstand the demands of a bustling kitchen
- Patented ContourFit® Construction: Our innovative ContourFit® construction ensures that food stays out of corners, limiting food loss.
- Available in Several Stock Pan Sizes: Choose from a variety of stock pan sizes to seamlessly integrate PanSaver RC into your existing kitchen setup.
As with all PanSaver pan liners, PanSaver RC helps reduce water use associated with scrubbing pans, as well as saving valuable labor time and money. PanSaver RC joins PanSaver’s first sustainable pan liner, the PanSaver ECO, made from 25% renewable materials, in offering innovative ways for the food service industry to help address environmental concerns, reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, and divert plastic waste from landfills. PanSaver RC is manufactured with pride in the U.S.A., part of PanSaver and M&Q Packaging’s dedication to the support of local economies and products that meet the highest quality standards.
PanSaver RC is more than a pan liner; it's a statement of our commitment to sustainability without compromising on performance. Join us in embracing a greener, more responsible culinary future, one PanSaver RC at a time. Elevate your cooking experience and be a part of the movement towards a more sustainable and eco-friendly kitchen.