Suitable for oven roasting turkey, chicken & more
Benefits of PanSaver® Oven Bags:
- Are used for roasting, steaming, boiling or freezing chicken, turkey, beef, ham and vegetables
- Go from freezer to oven without thawing
- Withstand temperatures from -100° F to over 400° F
- Are safe to use in conventional, microwave, slow-cook and smoker ovens
- Reduce standard cooking time by 33%
- Preserve the natural flavor and color of the food
- Can be used to marinate or store food with a high-fat content
- Provide a strong odor barrier for foods like seafood and vegetables
- Are puncture-resistant
- Reduce clean-up time, as juices do not leak onto pans and cookware
- Are ISO-registered, NSF-certified, Kosher, HALAL approved and in compliance with FDA regulations
FASTER COOKING, GREATER YIELD, OVEN SAFE COOKING, AND LESS CLEANUP
33% Faster Cooking Time
With faster cooking time, you use less energy and save money.
7% Greater Yield
Without the shrinkage typical with the use of conventional ovens, you retain more of what you started with.
0% Clean Up
With food never touching the pans and never splattering the oven, you maintain cleaner, easier to operate kitchens.
How to Use Oven Bags from PanSaver®:
- Preheat the oven to normal cooking temperature.
- Coat the inside of the bag with 2 TBS flour.
- Place seasoned raw meats, poultry or fish in bag.
- Secure bag with the tie and cut off excess bag.
- Place bag in 2" to 4" deep pan which is large enough to hold the entire bag and allow for some expansion.
- Puncture 4 or 6 holes with fork in top of bag. Insert meat thermometer through the bag. Because meats cook faster in an oven bag, we suggest using an oven thermometer. Simply insert it through the bag.
PANSAVER® OVEN BAGS ARE ALSO GREAT FOR:
Place food in bag, removing as much air as possible. Secure bag with tie. Store baked goods, leftovers, produce and herbs.
Simply place food in bag, removing as much air as possible. Secure bag with tie. Place bag in steamer and follow cooking directions with steamer. When cooked, remove bag and allow to stand for a minute before opening.
BOILING OR HEATING:
Place food in bag, removing as much air as possible. Secure bag with tie. Immerse bag in boiling water, leaving tied end above the water line. Reduce heat as needed. When cooked, remove bag and allow to stand for a minute before opening.
Place food in bag, removing as much air as possible. Secure bag with tie. When reconstituting, follow instructions according to cooking method - oven cooking, boiling or steaming.
Open liner and place in slow cooker. Fit liner to sides and bottom. Fold excess liner material over the outside of the slow cooker. Skirt cooker exterior with remaining liner material. Put ingredients in slow cooker. Set temperature, follow recipe. To Serve: Carefully remove lid allowing steam to escape. Turn off cooker and allow to cool completely before removing liner. Toss liner in the trash.
For extra browning or crispness slit top of bag for the last 20 to 30 minutes of roasting.