PanSaver Oven Roasting Bags
Suitable for oven roasting turkey, chicken & more
Key Features and Benefits of PanSaver® Oven Bags:
- Reduced clean up time – no baked-on mess to scrub
- Improved food quality - foods stay moist and delicious
- Faster cooking times – saves time and labor
- Multiple uses - roasting, steaming, or freezing chicken, turkey, beef, ham and vegetables
- Wide temperature range - withstand temperatures from -100° F to over 400° F
- Are safe to use in conventional, microwave, slow-cook and smoker ovens
- Provide a strong odor barrier for foods like seafood and vegetables
- Are ISO-registered, NSF-certified, Kosher, HALAL approved and in compliance with FDA regulations
PANSAVER® OVEN BAGS ARE ALSO GREAT FOR:
Place food in bag, removing as much air as possible. Secure bag with tie. Store baked goods, leftovers, produce and herbs.
Simply place food in bag, removing as much air as possible. Secure bag with tie. Place bag in steamer and follow cooking directions with steamer. When cooked, remove bag and allow to stand for a minute before opening.
BOILING OR HEATING:
Place food in bag, removing as much air as possible. Secure bag with tie. Immerse bag in boiling water, leaving tied end above the water line. Reduce heat as needed. When cooked, remove bag and allow to stand for a minute before opening.
Place food in bag, removing as much air as possible. Secure bag with tie. When reconstituting, follow instructions according to cooking method - oven cooking, boiling or steaming.
Open liner and place in slow cooker. Fit liner to sides and bottom. Fold excess liner material over the outside of the slow cooker. Skirt cooker exterior with remaining liner material. Put ingredients in slow cooker. Set temperature, follow recipe. To Serve: Carefully remove lid allowing steam to escape. Turn off cooker and allow to cool completely before removing liner. Toss liner in the trash.
For extra browning or crispness slit top of bag for the last 20 to 30 minutes of roasting.