If your business uses commercial food pans for food preparation, cooking, or serving , PanSaver® Pan Liners take the mess out of the cooking or storing process, delivering easy-clean pans and food that retains moisture and quality. Ovenable (400°F/204°C) PanSaver® Oven Pan Liners are used in food preparation, cooking and holding, to prevent food from "baking-on" and "burning-on" to the pot or pan surface. PanSaver® can also be used for cold food storage. Just apply the correct pan liner size to the appropriate pan. PanSaver® Pan Liners are generously cut to afford complete coverage of the food contact areas of the pot or pan. Our new Contour-Fit® assures a perfectly sized pan liner that keeps food from getting lost in the corners.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How To Use PanSaver Pan Liners:
- Place PanSaver® pan liner in pan. Fold the excess material over the outer edge of the pan. This prevents the PanSaver® material from falling into the pan.
- Place food in the pan and on top of the PanSaver® Pan Liner.
- Bake, cook on a flat-top, roast, microwave, steam, or use in a convection oven.
- Food can be served in the pan liner, or transferred to a different pan. After service, discard leftover food or transfer to a clean PanSaver® pan liner for storage and re-service the next day.
- Remove and dispose of the used pan liner. Sanitize the pan before next use sanitized.
How To Use PanSaver Steam Table Pan Liners:
- Line your steam table pans with the appropriate size Scrub Saver® liner.
- Fill lined pans with prepared food. If transporting food, fold excess material over top of food and secure.
- When ready to serve, open liner bag and fold the excess material over the sides of the steam table pan.
- Securely place pan in the steam table and begin serving.